Purina EquiTub with ClariFly
Purina EquiTub with ClariFly provides gastric support, fly control and high-quality nutrition in a convenient self-fed form.
In addition to unique technologies like Purina Outlast Gastric Support Supplement and Purina Amplify High Fat Supplement, EquiTub is also formulated with ClariFly larvicide. Flies are not only bothersome for horses and owners but can also be vectors for disease, and in some horses, elicit severe reactions. While there are many options available to help control the population of flies around your horses, ClariFly approaches the problem through a unique feed-through solution.
Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
Lysine (min) 1.0%
Crude Fat (min) 8.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 9.0%
Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max) 11.0%
Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max) 14.0%
Ash (max) 15.0%
Calcium (min) 1.75%
Calcium (max) 2.25%
Phosphorus (min) 0.60%
Magnesium (min) 0.50%
Sodium (max) 0.75%
Sulfur (max) 1.08 ppm
Copper (min) 60 ppm
Selenium (min) 1.19 ppm
Selenium (max) 1.43 ppm
Zinc (min) 250 ppm
Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D (min) 2,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/lb
Follow the feeding instructions / label directions. Use only as directed.
- This product is designed to be offered free choice to mature horses on pasture or drylot.
- Offer one tub per 1 to 5 horses.
- Replace tub when empty (a small amount may be left in the bottom of the tub).
- If intake is above or below desired levels, increase or decrease the number of feeding locations and/or change the location to a more or less frequented area.
- Always feed a minimum of 1.0 - 1.2 pounds per 100 pounds of body weight of good quality, clean hay or the equivalent in pasture.