Purina Layena Plus Omega-3
Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 provides optimum nutrition for healthy birds and nutritious eggs. A 16%-protein high-calcium ration fortified with Omega-3 rich flaxseed oil formulated for top-producing laying hens once they reach 18 weeks of age.
- Vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones
- Enhanced vitamin E for healthy birds & wholesome eggs
- Complete feed – no oyster shell or grit required
- 250mg Omega-3 per egg*
*When fed a diet of Layena® Plus Omega-3 exclusively for at least 3 weeks. Based on large egg (50g). Results may vary with factors such as total diet and hen health. Compared to a typical egg that contains 65mg Omega-3 fatty acids.
Formulated to produce 250mg Omega-3 per large egg
Vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
- Feed Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and show and ornamentals) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets are best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets should only be fed to chickens that are laying eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.